This episode of The Negotiation podcast features part 2 of our discussion with Diego Dultzin Lacoste. Diego is the co-founder of OnTheList. OnTheList is an innovative online flash sales platform that offers Members-Only flash sales, allowing members to enjoy exclusive access to luxury brands at reduced prices. By transforming inventory into opportunity, OnTheList is revolutionizing the retail industry in Asia for both brands and consumers.
In this episode, we continue our discussion with Diego, kicking off by discussing data in the luxury brand industry in Asia. We talk about how OnTheList uses customer data to optimize sales for luxury brands and the importance of pricing strategy in the market. We also touch on the use of AI in pricing strategies, and then shift the discussion to the booming luxury market in Asia, as well as the future of retail in Asia. We finish our conversation by diving into the impact of COVID-19 on the luxury industry in Asia. Enjoy!
Topics Discussed and Key Points:
● Importance of pricing strategy and adjusting based on data analysis
● The potential for AI to automate price changes but why it can be difficult to replace the human element
● The importance of localization in each market segment
● The future of retail in Asia
● The booming luxury market in Asia
● Why luxury brands are re-focusing their investments in Asia
● Surviving and thriving through COVID
Explore Our Recent Library
Stay on top of industry trends and best practices.